Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I took Aiden to McDonald's today for lunch all prepared to cheat on my diet by eating whatever was left of his happy meal, but the darn youngin' ate all but 2 bites of his cheeseburger and half his fries! I guess he was trying to help me stay on the wagon. Of course the fact that his toy was a lego race car helped too. We went out to play on the playground and he was content just walking up the slide and sliding down for a while. Then he patted the spot next to him and said, "Momma, up, " so up I went and started crawling after him. Little did I know that there was a pond awaiting us from yesterday's rain storms. Right smack in the middle of the thing there it is-- about 3 feet wide and an inch and a half deep. Of course Aiden jumps right in the middle of it and starts splashing around. Thank God for the extra outfit I cart around with us everywhere we go.

No comments: