Thursday, January 29, 2009

Aiden has molars!

I couldn't believe it... Sunday I looked in Aiden's mouth and there were these 2 pearly white things sticking up in the middle of all this nice, pink gum. It took me a split second to realize they were his molars. Then all the nose running, multiple poops, drooling and irritability of the last week suddenly made sense. I haven't quite captured them on film yet, but here are a few others pictures from the week.

All my fellow Georgia Bulldogs will be proud to know that Aiden has already mastered barking. Our next door neighbors keep the 2 golden retrievers that they breed out on the deck and whenever anyone or anything (people, cats, dogs) go out on our deck or into our backyard those 2 dogs bark at them. Well, apparently Aiden took offense to being barked at because he has started barking back. It is hysterical. He will walk over to the rails and stick his face as close to them as he can and bark right back. Now he also barks out the front window and occasionally at the cats. We are currently working on barking after Mommy says, "Go Dawgs, sic 'em!" It is my goal to get it on video by the end of the weekend. I think if I can get a 13 month old to bark on cue I should get free football tickets for life, don't you? Wish me luck! Hopefully I'll be posting barking video soon!

Aiden eating lunch like a big boy!

He likes to slide the windows on the trunk book.

He loves to sit in his chair and read.

I think he was laughing at his Daddy.

My sweet boys snuggling on the couch.

No comments: