Friday, January 23, 2009

It was so warm today, Aiden thought he was at the beach

I have had a hard time getting good pictures of Aiden lately because every time I get out the camera he comes running to me (yes, he's running at 13 months!) and tries to put the lens cap back on the lens. See picture to left. I don't think he is being shy. I think he thinks its broken or has fallen off accidentally and he's trying to help me. He is in a major climbing phase right now so it is hard to go grab the camera most of the time because if you leave him for more than 1 second he will be on top of something-- most likely something really unsteady. Boys will be boys....

New outfit from Granma in our favorite colors.

Enjoying the warm weather out on the deck.

Relaxing with the beach toys.

Watching Boss run around the backyard.

Trying to grab Ace's tail before we head out for a stroller ride.

A typical happy Aiden face-- squealing in delight.


No comments: