Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Braving the blogging world


I never thought I'd see the day when I would be blogging. I've been fighting the blogging bug for quite sometime now, but after reading several from "people I used to know" I decided it was time to tell our story. I'm not promising to keep this completely updated (or that I'll even be able to find my way back to post again), but I promise to do my best, so here goes....


After being introduced in the fall of 2002 by my cousin while tailgating for Georgia football (thanks Chris and Matt!), Andy and I fell madly in love. Those of you who know me know how important it is to share this great love of the University of Georgia. Neither of us could live in "a house divided." Our love grew as we endured a long distance relationship while I "found myself" in Sarasota, FL. While I miss the beach, weather, and girlfriends I had down there I have to say I have no idea how I lived so far away from this wonderful man for so long.


Andy and I were married April 30, 2005 and live in a small town in southwest Coweta county. On December 14, 2007 God gave us the cutest baby He ever put on this earth-- Aiden Elijah. He is such an unbelievable joy! He is full of energy-- crawling and cruising all over the place and very vocal. I'll post some pictures of Aiden as he has grown up and I'll try to upload some video as well. The little angel loves our bulldog Boss and even crawls with his hands turned in like a bulldog.


Andy is the chief parole officer in LaGrange and I am doing home health physical therapy 3 days a week. God opened this door for us after Aiden was born. It works out wonderfully because my parents keep Aiden one day, Andy's parents keep Aiden one day, and Andy works from home one day. This arrangement is saving a ton of money in childcare costs and allowing me to have more Aiden time. We could not be more blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love this picture of ur nice little family. had it printed, its with all the rest of my family pictures on the fireplace. this web sit is new to me. i didn't know that there where picture and writing with each of ur events, when i looked at it the first time. boy i feel silly.
Love ya,
Aunt Diana