Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Karinen Family Comes to Visit

Wow, it has been a busy week! I'm sorry for the absence, but I have lots of things to post about tonight. Last week was spring break in this area so there were a lot of therapists on vacation and I decided to make a little extra money by helping out so I worked 5 days last week. Let me just say I had forgotten how hard that was after working 3 days a week for the past 13 months. Well, that wasn't the only thing going on last week. Andy's sister Roxanne and her family were visiting from Michigan, we kept the nursery at church for the Easter play Thursday and Friday nights, the G-Day game was Saturday, and of course today we celebrated the resurrection of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

Tuesday Memaw was kind enough to keep Aiden for me so I could see patients in Meriwether County even though Roxanne and her family had just arrived from Michigan. Aiden had an absolute blast with his northern cousins. He especially enjoyed CJ, Rocky and Craig's youngest. CJ is 7 and Aiden took an instant liking to him. What you have to understand about Aiden is that he enjoys watching people and being around people, but normally he doesn't like people he doesn't know REALLY well touching him. As you can see from this picture that was not the case with CJ. He let CJ tote him around and was tackling him and wrestling with him. Aiden also enjoyed CJ's older sisters-- Morgan and Tayler. I have to apologize to Morgan because I thought I had gotten a picture of her, but after I got home and looked at them I realized I hadn't. The Karinen's also brought their 2 dogs and after Aiden got used to them and realized they were friendly he treated them like his own pets (sorry Tyson and Zoe!) Wednesday night we had a birthday party for Morgan and CJ and here are a few pictures from the party.

CJ brought some old Legos for the little kids to play with at Memaw's.

Aiden and Tyson (a boxer)

Aiden and Zoe (a bichon)

CJ giving Aiden a ride

Aiden, Memaw and Gracie (9 months)


Aiden looking at a picture Aunt Lisa took of him.

Aiden and Daddy looking for golf balls by the fairway.

Cousin picture: Kyna (holding Abigail), Tayler, and Holly

Aunt Rocky holding Abigail (2 1/2 months)

No comments: